Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Am Back!

First of all i Apologise to all my sweet and kind visitors who saw no updates for quite a long time...

been busy with my work and travel..but i guess i keep procrastinating the idea to update my blog which i should!

Would try my best pal!

now its becomes little difficult to write when you not been in touch but all the same forgive me if this bores you!

I would like to share what i did past few dayss

1. Had a Blasting holiday! in hyderabad as well as LOnavala and matheran and Khandala!
2.Work as usual but its fun i mean this is what i love-writing about Bollywood and Page 3 world though through time i would plunge into more serious kind of writing but for the time being i am having fun,learning and experimenting!
3.I won a prize 10,000 rupees!
4. I do miss my bloggin so i am back now!
5.I met my old pals..chatted and chatted..went to Mac Donalds..hogged on Aloo-tikki burker with cheese with lots of coke!
6.Travelled in train(Life-line of mumbai)..after a long tim..felt good ya..seeing the same crwoded trainss...old ladies fighting for window seats..hurling abuses in marati!...hawkers invading your privacy and shouting and selling their wares..cheap n useless but all the same fun to browse and watch ..
7.I was a bit tired though i mean..i brother's admission so forms and all..from morninig .."bhukhe pyaase"...running to an fro for forms and admissions..phew!
8.And now college is starting soon so..i am looking forward to it..
9.....waiting for the rains to start..this heat is unbearable;(
10..n lastly..thanks for reading this blog..which is nothing but what made me miss writing and updating my blog!
Take care and come back soon!

2 comments:

Impressionist said...

Great to have u back! :)
wb! :)

peace & love
Jeevy

Anonymous said...

Seems u had a roller coaster time...welcome back :)