Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Am Tagged!!!



I have Been Tagged for the first time in my life (how exciting!)

Well First when I read Rajeev’s blog and came across this tagging business concept. I didn’t know about it and like an eager child I requested Rajeev to tag me! And he did and here I am with my first tagging!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The person who was tagged will just have to make an introduction and link back to who tagged you.
2. List your five reasons as to why you blog.
3. Choose five people and tag them.
4. Drop a comment on their blog to let them know they were tagged. And it’s done

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The person who was tagged will just have to make an introduction and link back to who tagged you.

That’s Rajeev-The story Teller…I like his horror, sentimental, romantic, touchy stories. He is a good Fellow. always Ready to Help! (Rajeev now don’t start climbing the groundnut tree…he he!)

2. List your five reasons as to why you blog.

1.I blog coz I can write 4 posts I day!
2.I blog coz I love draining down all my thoughts on this blinking screen
3.coz I can share and learn from other bloggers
4.I can make new friends
5.I can get tagged!


3.Choose five people and tag them. (5 new Bakras he he!)

1.Nihit
2.Shruti
3.Sharad
4.vikas
5.Puneet


4.Drop a comment on their blog to let them know they were tagged. And it’s done

Yup I did that…now this viscous circle will follow….he he...Long live Tagging!

14 comments:

Nihit said...

Ohh woww.. So i m the first one to comment on tag too... Well i m loving it. Hey but i never understood the concept of tagging.. So plz can u explain me...

Shruti said...

Hi Sweetheart,
Thanks for tagging me..
Will definetly put it on my blog..
Take care..

Impressionist said...

hey thanx for playin along kruthika! :)
heheh! i hope u enjoyed it! :D

peace & love
JeeVY

Life said...

hello buddy :)
Welcome to my world :) thanks a lot for commenting on all my old posts.I have replied to all of them.check it out..

hey u taged me...thats gr8..just few days back i was tagge by friend on my first blog..check it out...
hey krutika ( guju cho ne--hu pan )what made u to tagg me..i mean did we meet before?? from where did u get my name?? i dont remember coming to ur world ??

anyways i have completed ur tags..check it out..

Take Care
Vikas{V}

Nihit said...

hey thanks sweetheart for the same. Well bythe way whats ur name..

Harmony said...

hi Krutika i still not understand the Tag yaar..have a nice day..

sweetheart said...

nihit ..@.. my name is Krutika..u could call my sweetu..my pet name;)

Nihit said...

hie Sweetu.. Well u maintained a nice blog.. did u wrote all the reviews.. its soo well written like a professionally managed,...

Harmony said...

oh yeah Sure TAG me than --i think its Intresting Yaar..Thnkx Krutika..

Impressionist said...

hey come over to GTalk or yahoo!!

peace & love
JeeVY

Priya said...

A neat and cute post ther...

Ash said...

hey....a nice post and i understand what tagging is...thanx

bye & take care...btw...i just ppeped in stealthily!!!he he he

confessing7girl said...

congrats on ur 1st tag!! so u blog so u can get tagged again!!! ah ah thats good to know!!!!! :D

sweetheart said...

yup! tagin is fun..but i think if there were more Qs the i would be exciting!
i mean real gossipy,bitchy qs..interesting to read and answer:)